CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' is Cold Outside

Hey Folks

It's time for some Mid Challenge inspiration for Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
It's Cold Out Side.



I have used Olaf from the movie Frozen.
He was a Facebook followers freebie from Simply Betty.
Coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut.

He's mounted on a circle of blue glitter card over a 
Nesties heart circle in pearlescent card.
That is on a base of blue mesh over pearlesent card with 
blue sequence ribbon fromThe Ribbon Girl.
Sentiment is computer generated.

I'd like to enter him at

Fab 'n' Funky - Christmas
Crafting for all Seasons - No designer papers
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throw down  - Digi Dimension
Sketch N Stash - Sketch and old stash
(Blue glitter card and mesh have been kicking about for eons)

Don't forget to go see what the rest of the team have created 
Good Luck

Sandra xxx

10 comments:

Chris

What a great image!! fab card, Sandra!
Chris
x

Doreen

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

An Occasional Genius

Having not seen the film, I would have been clueless ui my wee cherub hadn't got all excited at your card & told me where he's from! It's fab, thumbs up from both of us here xx

Crea-Sandra

Beautiful card, I love the color combo and that image is so adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky!
♥ Sandra ♥

Shirley

So cute! Olaf is one of my new favorite characters, Great card.
Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Daniele

what a delightful image thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash this fortnight
hugs

Lady Bug Stampers

What an adorable card. Cute snowman. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.
Linda K. DT
www.ladybugstampers.com

Milnie

awwwww I love Olaf!! This card is so cute!
Thank you so much for joining us for our No Design Papers Challenge at Crafting for All Seasons,

Hugs,
Milnie DT

Lisbeths kort og scrap

Supercute! Thanks a lot for joining us at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back soon. Good luck. Lisbeth

aussie aNNie

Great card and love the colours. I had to close down Memories to Keep due to a hacker, so my new one is up and running with a candy...if you want to join up and join in please do so. I also had to rejoin your blog as a follower..xxx aNNie xx



The Journey is the Start

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to look and comment
I do appreciate it
Sandra xxx